Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pacific Place

Taking a stroll through a shopping mall this time, easy access from here to Hong Kong Park so at the end of our walk in the park we headed to Pacific Place for  a coffee break. We have visited the shopping malls or centres as we Brits normally refer to them in Hong Kong before but this is one  I did not recall visiting before.

 

Of course I had to take some photos of this impressive place with its wide variety of stores, just a few days before our visit, a branch of Harvey Nichols had opened there.

I am sure I would never of dreamt of taking such photos before the advent of digital cameras or the fact that I now see things as a blogging opportunity!!!!

The website for Pacific Place describes it as one of Hong Kong's iconic addresses, personified by modern sophistication. In the heart of the city under a single roof,  there are four hotels, luxury serviced apartments,  gourmet dining, designer shopping, a cinema and prestigious offices.

Luxury brands on the upper levels, dining outlets on the lower level and an international supermarket in the basement. From jet-set apparel to ultra-desirable beauty products, you'll shop to your heart's content.

Would you like to be doing your Christmas shopping here I wonder? It is certainly possible to shop in comfort in Hong Kong.

For more information  Wikipedia - Pacific Place  or  Swire - Pacific Place  the malls official website are worth taking a look at.

All photos are my own taken in October 2011. Copyright All rights reserved by LindyLouMac Photo Collection

4 comments:

  1. I got tired just looking at this place..It is overwhelming. You know, if I shopped there, I would have to take a nap when I got home..
    Beautiful place though and lovely pictures..
    xoCarolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda. Gosh, tht shopping mall is huge!, but it certainly looks quite streamlined and classy. There is certainly a wonderful range of shops (posh) there. Like Rosebud Collection, I think I would very quickly be tired out, or at least my feet would certainly be aching! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful mall, with very ritzy stores. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, my favorite is the first. I like the light and the delicacy with which they are captured, gorgeous. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Travel Tales and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate your support, which is a great encouragement to me and reading them is always a pleasure. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me and followers a follow back. I will respond to questions here but not reply to every individual comment due to time constraints, a problem we all have.